I started this blog back in 2013 to document my European trips. In 2019 my husband and I finished our long-term plan of visiting every European country!
And of course there were also plenty of other adventures, as my work took me to many unexpected places.
- In January we couldn’t see very far in misty San Marino.
- February took us to picturesque Liechtenstein.
- I spend a few days working in Maputo and Nairobi.
- In March we drank the good wine in Moldova.
- Then I headed to Lebanon, where I got the chance to explore a little bit of Beirut.
- In April we ate all the vegan food in Copenhagen and had a day trip to Malmo.
- In May I discovered the beautiful Wroclaw and all its gnomes.
- Later in May I ate all the good food in my favourite area of Rome.
- In June we has fun exploring Plovdiv and Sofia in Bulgaria.
- In August I had the unique opportunity to visit Afghanistan for work.
- In September we finally did it! We completed our European adventure by visiting an amazing country, Georgia.
- In October I went back to Kosovo, this time for work.
- In November we spent Day of the Dead in Mexico.
- I finished the year with my second Christmas in Rome.
Another great year of many adventures!
In 2020 I’m planning to explore some of Asia and go back to my favourite country (Japan). Where will 2020 take you?