Another year, another fourteen trips!
- In January we were pleasantly surprised by sunny days in Lisbon – perfect for sipping green wine.
- In February we spent Valentine’s Day in beautiful Paris.
- In March I took the most amazing photos in Rome – I can’t believe it took me over 10 years to go back!
- In April we spent a few days in a lovely flat at the heart of Vienna – and had a quick stop in Bratislava.
- I also visited my friend in Edinburgh and discovered a few new great places for a pint.
- In May I battled the crowds to visit the amazing ruins of Pompeii and Herculaneum.
- Later in the month we went back to Venice for another amazing Biennale – and stayed in the best Airbnb ever!
- In June we discovered Lithuania is great for craft beers.
- In July my friend got married in Toronto – and off we went for our Transatlantic adventure of the year!
- Also in July we visited Warsaw and Krakow – Poland is so nice and so cool!
- In August I went back to Berlin to get my annual fix of their amazing brunches.
- In September we crossed Transylvania by train – from Romania to Hungary with many stops along the way!
- In November we were greeted like kings in Turkey – from Pamukkale to Ephesus and Istanbul.
- In December we had cheap tapas and wine with friends in Madrid.
What a wonderful year – I can’t wait to see what 2016 has to offer!