It’s not every year that I get to travel for six months, so 2017 was full of adventures!
- In January we had fun drinking sangria in Barcelona;
- In February we found cool bars in beautiful Nice and fancy Monaco;
- In March we visited friends in Edinburgh;
- In April we went flower-spotting in chilly Amsterdam;
- Later in April we followed the steps of Indiana Jones in an eventful Egyptian journey;
- In May we were lucky with the weather in artsy Oslo;
- In June I went to my friend’s fun wedding in photogenic Croatia;
- In July I started my globetrotting eating the best food in India;
- In August I followed the footsteps of Cezanne in Provence;
- In September we continued our little tradition of visiting the Biennale in Venice;
- Later that month I train-hopped across some of my favourite places in Eastern Europe;
- In October I had way too much fun getting lost in translation in Japan;
- In November I ate all the cakes in Greece;
- In December I finished the year in style biking around beautiful Myanmar.
I only have one trip planned for 2018 so far, but it’s a good one – so here’s to another year of exploring!