This was another wonderful year full of travel and adventure!
- Our first trip of the year was a lazy weekend in chilly Luxembourg;
- In March we indulged in cheap fancy hotels in beautiful Malta – pure luxury!;
- In April we spent a rainy weekend bar hopping in Cardiff;
- I spent a sunny weekend sipping amazing cocktails with my friend in Milan;
- We flew into Helsinki then took the ferry over to medieval Tallinn, where we had the best vegan lunch and spent hours losing ourselves in all the little alleyways;
- In June we spent a week watching football and exploring new corners of Paris – it was such a great time!;
- In July I visited friends in Cumbria – so British and so scenic!;
- We had a little break in our travels to get married, then we hopped on a plane for a cultural break in Pisa;
- In November we had the trip of a lifetime spending our honeymoon in the Galapagos – who knew I would love swimming with sharks?;
- We ended the year eating delicious food in one of my favourite places: Marrakech is always amazing!
I can’t wait to see what adventures 2017 will bring!